Maurice Sendak, the children’s book author and illustrator who saw the sometimes-dark side of childhood in books like “Where the Wild Things Are” and “In the Night Kitchen,” died early Tuesday. He was 83. Read more from the Associated Press
Posted on by taylor
- Drain your pool the right way
- STaX’s Lockout Song
- One Year Ago: Tragic Russian Hockey Plane Crash
- The Great Canadian Maple Syrup Heist!
- Are Canada’s Low Speed Limits Dangerous
- Donate: Red Cross Response To Hurricane Isaac
- STaX + Bacon x Katy Perry = This
- SPOILER ALERT: He Swears. He swears a lot! Samuel L. Jackson’s wake the f*** up call to action for voters.
- Goodbye Penny.
- Blackfriars closed for a month
Close No, thanks